A unique atmosphere
The environment is spacious, modern, cozy and attention to detail, with raw wood and concrete floors, natural colors, recycled furniture and lamps designed ad hoc, in a unique and regenerating atmosphere.
The spaces of City ZEN
- 2 independent rooms of 80 m2
- 1 room of 60 m2 equipped with heating system
- 1 multipurpose room of about 70 m2
- Relaxation area with library and juice/tea bar of about 40 m2
- Large lounge with reception and wardrobe space
- Retail corner
- Men’s and women’s changing rooms with relative services
- Possibility of combining the two rooms and the relaxation area, for a total of 200 m2
- An audio video system with a maxi roll-up screen
- Microphones and amplifier
- WIFI Backoffice and WIFI Guest
Architect Federica Gambigliani Zoccoli
The building in question, a former factory of the twenties, brings with it characteristics that speak for themselves, rare and precious from an architectural point of view, even more so in the center of Milan. The immense windows and the unusual height of the ceilings were the first themes to be emphasized in the definition of the spaces. The light in the project is left free to invade the environments without finding obstacles.
Thanks to the modular structure, the various rooms for practicing yoga and the various disciplines can be used separately or in combination to create rooms of different sizes, until obtaining a single large space suitable for the realization of private or corporate events, conferences and photo shoots.
Great attention was paid to the materials used, natural and recycled, from raw wood floors and cement to natural paints, from recycled furniture to lamps designed ad hoc, in a unique and regenerating atmosphere.